Business Analysis is the set of tasks, knowledge, and techniques required to identify business needs and determine solutions to business challenges. At GECA Global Consulting, we offer a full range of Business Analytical Services to support our customers’ business needs. Solutions often include a systems development or integration component, but may also focus on business processes or on organizational change. Our industry-leading approach delivers accurate, metrics-based analysis of complex organizational processes. We work with your management and staff to understand and document how they do their day-to-day jobs, allowing us to provide an independent, external perspective on where improvements could be made. We work with your organization to gather, analyze and validate information that may be required for changes to your business processes, policies and reporting systems. Our business analysts understand business problems and opportunities that exists within your company’s operation, and will work on recommending solutions that will enable your company to achieve its business goals.
Challenges You May Be Facing:
- How do I assess the current state of my business?
- How do I plan my change project?
- What are my cost and revenue functions?
- Which solution should I progress with?
- What technologies are involved in any potential change?
- Do I have the skills needed to undertake a change project?
- What are the benefits of using a specialist partner for business analysis?
Our team of analysts will help your business make better decisions by providing expert-level business intelligence (BI) services, some of which are stated here below:
- Building Financial Models for Decision Making
- Business Performance Analysis
- Business Unit Optimization
- Market Research
- Trend & Brand Analysis
- Strategy & Forecasting
- Customer & Client Analysis
- Budgeting & Planning
- Cost & Spend Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Determining Revenue function
Our experienced consultants have a long and illustrious history of improving client’s analytical capability for organizational development. Our analysts are able to provide consultancy services on a short- or long-term project exercise. We can complement your existing resources or take full ownership of your projects to manage workflow peaks, alternatively we can provide coaching and on-the-spot assistance to achieve milestones and to help your team meet project objectives. Our services further include the following:
- Strategic business review and alignment
- Initiatives shaping and scoping
- Business case development
- End-to-end requirements management
- Big Data modelling and Analysis
- Determining Cost Function
- Process analysis & modelling
- Test plan and management
- Usability planning and execution
- Operations support planning and documentation
Successful Business Analysis Will:
- Provide a strong and robust analytical framework, preventing any unnecessary costs and highlighting areas for future savings
- Help you understand what needs to be done within your organisation and the capabilities that already exist
- Identify new opportunities to improve your organisation’s approach to data analysis and inform future business decisions
- Provide you with a road-map to re-model the fundamental economics of your organisation, ultimately improving the way you do business
Therefore, we encourage you to call us today for a confidential and non-committal conversation about how our firm can work with your team to improve your company’s decision making processes.
FILL THE FORM
Request For Proposal
Complete the Request For Proposal Form and we will get back to you